Lost Kingdom of East Eldara
Ruins-24.jpg

Colonial Thannish kingdom established by the Eldaran king Aron Durethë in 187/4. Aron was eager for wealth and conquest and sent a powerful military expedition led by his eldest son east across the South Sea to the Kratheri Peninsula. The Peninsula at that time was home to the Kratheri realm of Kerathos. Under the leadership of Aron’s son Prince Däegon, the Eldaran armies soon conquered much of the Kratheri peninsula, apart from a few strongholds. Although Prince Däegon was slain in 193/4, during the eight-year siege of Jareesh, the Eldarans completely conquered the Kratheri people within a century of their initial landing. By 229/4, the last Kratheri stronghold surrendered to the Thannish armies. East Eldara grew stronger and stronger as the centuries went by, and yearned for independence, and finally achieved it in 1109/4, after the brutal eight-year-long First Eldaran Civil War. Afterward, East Eldara became known as the realm of Thûle.