Erôn-Wyntharë
Castle-55.jpg

Its name in Elvish means "castle of western home;" This ancient elvish castle overlooks the modern-day city of Wyn Falas. The frotress was originally built by the Silvar-Elves in the early Second Age, and then abandoned when they sailed west across the Wyn Myr to the Unknown Lands of Eryn Norvë. The long-abandoned castle was later rebuilt, expanded, and then used by a series of Iskari noble human families.

Erôn-Wyntharë was first used by King Ilnavel of Cyrenäe Dynasty. Over the next 1,049 years, forty-two monarchs of his family called this castle home. The Cyrenäe family continued it use the fortress until 1068/4, when the death of King Ilcanar II set off the bloody Iskari Civil War.

Over the next 835 years, Erôn-Wyntharë was home to thirty-three successive monarchs of the Ketharë Dynasty. This era lasted until 625/5, when King Inzaril III and all four of his sons were slain during the Battle of Harkalad.

For the next 397 years, the castle was home to twenty-three successive monarchs of the Esfarë Dynasty. This era lasted until 392/6, when King Irovar II abdicated the Ivory Throne and sailed for the continent of Eryn Norvë.

Over the next 283 years, Erôn-Wyntharë was home to thirteen successive monarchs of the Navarrë Dynasty. This era lasted until 674/6, when King Ilathrin II was slain at the Battle of Krell.

For the last 573 years, Erôn-Wyntharë has since been the home of the Brevald Dynasty. Nineteen successive monarchs and their families have lived here, including the current monarch; King Iskhanar II.

Within the Great Hall of the fortress of Erôn-Wyntharë is the famous Onyx Throne.