Lost City of Krone Feyr
Krone%20Feyr.png

Krone Feyr; known to the dwarves as the "Hall of Jewels," was the magnificent capitol city of the lost Dwarf-realm of Kronar, located deep below the Frostcrown Mountains.


King Relgathor the Far-sighted of Orrek Krone Feyr ordered Krone Feyr built as a monument to the power and glory of his fallen dwarvish ancestors. Construction began in 987/3, supervised by King Haskanar the Bold of the Durthas Clan, who had recently conquered the mountains and driven out the orcs and goblins dwelling there.

Sadly, Krone Feyr came into troubled times after a long and prosperous reign of 1,271 years, and in 1087/4, the city was destroyed by an orc invasion.

The ruins of the great underground city can still be found, deep within what the dwarves call the "Salakrün Mountains." To this day, the Durthas clan still harbors bitter hatred toward all orcs for their defeat and the destruction of their beautiful stone city in 1087/4. Krone Feyr was the greatest of dwarvish cities and was known to humans and other races throughout Corwyn as ‘Glitterhome.’

The great Hall in Krone Feyr was the largest and grandest dwarvish structure ever built on Corwyn. Within its greatest hall, sat the mighty Bloodstone Chair; the seat of southern Dwarf power for many centuries. the city is still the most famous ruin on the continent of Corwyn, and the destination of many ill-fated expeditions and foolish adventurers.

Today, the only known surface route to the ruins is Trailsend.

Kronar-1.jpg